Thursday, July 7, 2011

Party Punch for One~~Day Four

I often forget that on this beautiful planet of ours there is a southern hemisphere, and millions of beautiful people who live there. At least one of those millions reads this blog (wink wink to Anne).

So my cool refreshing party punch may not be welcome in the middle of her winter season.

Here's something hot and wonderful to take it's place.

Retreat Time:

~Warm up a cup of milk until steaming, but not bubbling over.
~I usually do this in the microwave on high for just under two minutes. Watch it closely as milk boils over easily.
~Add about a teaspoon of vanilla.
~And a spoonful of sugar.
~Stir.
~Then sprinkle the top with Pumpkin Pie Spice.
~This spice contains Allspice, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, so if you don't have it, any of these others will work.

Sip and enjoy!     Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. AH THANK YOU Kimberly *big smile*
    Tomorrow I will sit in MY favourite chair, the only one bathed in sun for a couple of hours in the winter on a sunny day, snug as I sip at my steaming cup of pure aromatic goodness:)

    ReplyDelete