Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Motivation

"Hey Kim!"

"This is your motivated I'd-rather-have-a-good-day-than-shuffle-around-in-a-ratty-bathrobe-self talking.

Get dressed.
Make a plan for the next hour. (Write. Post a blog entry. Sew. Brainstorm. Create. Eat something healthy.)
And for crying out loud fix your hair and put on a face."

(I don't know about you, but my age is just a number to me. I'm forty-four. Still, some days I look in the mirror and say YIKES!)

I listened to my motivated somewhat bossy self and...

...piled my hair into a high, young, and hip ponytail, put on a one-of-a-kind Pinterest inspired scarf I made, munched on a lemon Luna bar, and here I sit.



                                                      When does Joy Win!?

When you love on yourself people.

    YOU are your own best company, and most constant advocate.

TAKE CARE.
MAKE PEACE.
LOVE YOURSELF.

That's all I've got today.

Peace, blessings, and ponytails,

K. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment