Friday, April 20, 2012

Last Place



I write today as one who struggles.

I got dressed, I'm drinking my anti-depression tea, I worked out in my garden for two hours, I pet my dog, talked to a friend, ate breakfast...

...and all I want to do is pull the covers over my head.

I can't lie to all of you today and tell you how things will be fine if you just do this, or just read that. This is REAL and it SUCKS, and I want to be honest.

I guess I'm reaching out to you.

To any of you who may have a word of encouragement for me.

It's all my fogged out darkened brain can come up with I'm afraid.

I promise my next entry will be a positive one, where JOY is in the lead, winning the race. Right now, she's having trouble finding her running shoes.

Breathe in, breathe out.

♥ K.

No comments:

Post a Comment