Monday, March 28, 2011

Week Sixteen ~Finger Painting!~



I've been surfing for cool videos online to go with this week's creative retreat. Here's one I think you'll enjoy:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P94SEqCa0WQ&feature=player_embedded


I've also found some possibly inauthentic examples of a 3 year old finger painting genius that I won't publish here. Viewers beware when it comes to Youtube.



Retreat Time:


Head to your local craft store and pick up some finger paints. Don't forget the special paper. Now set aside a time this week, cover a surface with a large plastic bag, get your materials ready, turn on some fun music, and paint!

Finger painting can transport us back to childhood, and give us a tangible reminder of our trip. Give it a try.
I will be posting the results of my own messy adventures here.


Gettin' squishy,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment