Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Base of it All ~Day Four~

 
This meditation has been more powerful than I expected.

If you've been following me, and reading the comments from my wonderful readers, you may have come across a comment from Anne who lives in South Africa. She had an ideal way of envisioning the glowing light of the base chakra and I hope she doesn't mind my sharing it with you.

Instead of a manmade red light shining brightly and filling the earth, she imagines the light of the rising sun.

I LOVE THIS.

I closed my eyes and the world filled up with the richest scarlet brilliance I'd ever seen. Perched a top such a swirling wonder, I imagined all of you, in different places, enjoying the same amazing feeling of being anchored to the greatest foundation there is.

The unfathomable gift of this blog is the link it gives me to all of you. I am forever grateful.

Whirly, swirly, me,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment