Here are my five:
- Found time to paint my toenails green (my favorite color).
- Found time to cuddle under my crisp white comforter with mattress pad heater on, just because. I wasn't ready for bed yet, I just wanted to tuck under the blankets for a minute before doing the dishes.
- Waited in the parking lot of the clinic today listening to Minnesota Public Radio to hear Mayor Cory A. Booker of Newark New Jersey finish his speech honoring Martin Luther King Day. I'd never heard this man speak before, but he was soooo inspiring I couldn't turn it off.
- "Found time" by replacing the batteries in a favorite clock that's read 3:26 for months.
- And lastly, I took the time while hauling in fuel for the wood stove to count my strides. I noticed that I took more steps bringing in an arm full of Birch, than I did strolling back to the stack. Thought about this, and decided that I instinctively make sure there's a solid foundation under me when I have a heavy load. Good for me!
Oh, this is going to be a good week. Have an inspiring seven days my friends!