Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finding Five ~Day Two~

My word for today was  Joy!


  • I found joy on my wall. I have a beautiful plaque, shaped like a whimsical angel, that boasts words of wisdom. The first phrase to read under her tilted chin is...unleash more joy.
  • I found joy in my dog. Spunky little Teeka. Her quick steps beside me as we trotted through the snow just made me smile.
  • There will forever be joy in my daughter spontaneously holding my hand. She's 15. :)
  • I heard joy over the phone when talking to my new employer about how much she loves her job, and how welcoming she was to me. I can't wait till Monday!
  • I felt joy in extending love to an old friend I hadn't heard from in a long time.
Today was a joyful and joy-filled day.


((((((big smile)))))),

Kimberly

2 comments:

  1. Connection:

    Connection with water in savoring its sinuous fingers gently massaging my back in the shower.

    Connection with earth in feeling the ground as I walk mindfully.

    Connection with fire in allowing myself to sit with the burning sensation of pain in my body.

    Connection with air in feeling a gentle breeze brush my face.

    Connection with self, spirit, and others in enjoying Tama's group tonight.

    And this, all of this, is connection with life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Laurie. You are a poet! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete