- I found joy on my wall. I have a beautiful plaque, shaped like a whimsical angel, that boasts words of wisdom. The first phrase to read under her tilted chin is...unleash more joy.
- I found joy in my dog. Spunky little Teeka. Her quick steps beside me as we trotted through the snow just made me smile.
- There will forever be joy in my daughter spontaneously holding my hand. She's 15. :)
- I heard joy over the phone when talking to my new employer about how much she loves her job, and how welcoming she was to me. I can't wait till Monday!
- I felt joy in extending love to an old friend I hadn't heard from in a long time.