- (Okay, maybe for this one I cheated a little bit.) I typed in Monkeys on Pandora and jammed out to The Monkees, The Beatles, Good Love, and many other mid-sixty tunes. I was thinking "monkey" the whole time. :)
- Squirrel! Radio featured the monkey today. I learned how they represent ancient wisdom, and the light and dark side of the human psyche. Who knew?
- Heard an ad for QuitPlan (a way to stop smoking) that refers to smoking as having a monkey on your back.
- Sat with my son while watching Public Television. Guess what the show was about...Baboons.
- Thought about "monkey hugs" as I kissed my teenage children good night. They used to wrap their little legs around me with arms around my neck. Wow, how I miss that.
p.s. Here's a link to Squirrel! Radio http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.talkshoe.com%2Ftalkshoe%2Fweb%2FtalkCast.jsp%3FmasterId%3D86437%26cmd%3Dtc&h=be03c
Check it out at 1:00 ET every Wednesday with Sarah and Tami. Absolute blast. You'll learn so much you never thought you could know about animal totems and the power they can have in your life.