Sunday, January 23, 2011

Finding Five ~Day Seven~

I cannot do this retreat justice tonight by putting into words all that "finding five" has given me. All the sychronicities that have crossed my path, all the gifts I've received as little surprises throughout ordinary days.

Yesterday I focused on ABUNDANCE and was dumbstruck by the bounty my life holds.

Today I chose the word PEOPLE. Mostly I wanted to focus on the wonderful people in my life and in the world. People who love me, who give of themselves, who do their best to give their best.

What happened today, at least in part, is too personal for me to share here. What I can say, is that I was reminded of how blessed I am to have so many amazing, giving, and truly special people in my life, and I could never say "thank you" enough.

Tomorrow is a new day, a new week, and a new retreat is headed your way. We'll talk then. :)

Sweet dreams,
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. Satisfaction - Day 7

    Satisfaction: I'm doing the best I can; that's enough.

    Satisfaction: I've eliminated most sugar from my diet. One fourth of an oatmeal cookie - delicious; it's enough.

    Satisfaction: I haven't had a chance to write today. I'm writing now; this is enough.

    Satisfaction: I'm exhausted - no energy except to crawl into bed with a good book; that will be enough.

    Satisfaction: I am who I am, imperfections and all. I am enough.

    ReplyDelete